Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm one month old!!



Gianna celebrated her one month birthday on Saturday October 25th! I cannot believe it has been one month. She is doing so well, at her doctors appointment on Thursday she weighed in at 5 pounds 14 ounces!! She had gained more than an ounce a day since our last visit. Her doctor was very pleased and said that we are doing a great job! So we were very pleased! She continues to be a good eater and sleeper and we are enjoying every minute with her. It feels like she has always been a part of our little family, I know that is very cliche to say, but its the truth!
My mom just left yesterday after visiting for a week, we had a blast together. We ran errands, watched Oprah, painted, did laundry, and took care of baby G's every need. Gianna's first outing was a visit to Costco, which made her Papa Dell very pleased! Mom and I were in and out in a flash, did not want her exposed to any germs!! :) We also took her to Spring Lake in Santa Rosa for a walk in her stroller, which was so nice for me as well, I had not been out of the house or a hospital in so long it was great to get some exercise and soak up some sun! Can't wait for my mom's next visit, her support has been amazing and I appreciate her help so very much!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM!!

6 comments:

Busalacchi's said...

She is so very precious. I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy and I look forward to seeing her soon! Renee

Anonymous said...

She's so cute Jax! I can't wait to see her next weekend!

Sam Valtenbergs said...

Oh yeh, very nice to see that the "Baby G" name has taken hold...

Sara Parr said...

Oh my gosh, I love love LOVE that first picture!!!!!!! Announcement?! What great weight gain! Glad you had a fun week with your mom...gorgeous weather! Miss you!

Sara Parr said...

PS - is that a double chin on that last photo?! Freaking awesome! YAY for double chins on preemies!

cassie said...

Congrats Jackie! She is just beautiful - just like her Mama! I am so glad that you are all doing well. XOXO