Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Make new friends but keep the old....

Hi Dylan!!
holding each other's babies
Nicole's Mom checking out Baby G
Gianna loved her ......
On Monday Gianna made a new friend, Dylan Nicholas Kerns!! We drove to Stockton to visit my good friends Nicole and Julie, both friends from Cal Poly. Nicole & Nick had Dylan 2 weeks after I had Gianna! We think there may be a future love connection between these two but for now they are just buddies. Julie and Mike are having a baby girl in January, so there is another friend on the way!!! We had a great day visiting, we went to lunch and then visited with Nicole's Mom when we got back. It was great to hang out for the day and see some good friends whom I wish I lived closer to!!
My Puppy Friend!
An old friend returned yesterday, Yvette is back home!!!! I am raising Yvette for Canine Companions for Independence. I brought her home in January when she was 7 weeks old, I cant believe its already been one year. While we were in the hospital and becoming situated with our new baby girl a dear friend of mine with CCI fostered Yvette, and we just reunited last night! It has been so fun watching her with Gianna today she loves her and never leaves her side. Here are some pictures of them bonding on the couch! I hope that one day I can introduce Gianna to Yvette when she will remember her, Yvette was such a significant part of my pregnancy, with me every step of the way and spent many days with me on the couch at the end. She was my companion through it all. We turn her in in May to see if she makes it, so there is not much time left with her, I think she will pass, she's loves to please!

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Love Yvette! Such a good dog!

The Davis Family said...

yeah-- Yvette is back! They are so sweet together!!