Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Ten Pounder!!

Yesterday, Gianna received her first round of medication to protect her from the RSV virus, which is basically a respiratory flu virus that runs around this time of year. It is very dangerous for all babes who are born before 35 weeks because they have underdeveloped lungs and it can quickly block their airways if they get sick. So, Gianna will receive an injection every month through the month of March (flu season) to protect against this nasty bug! A nurse comes to our house to administer the injection and weighs Gianna, on this visit she weighed in at TEN POUNDS 3 ounces!!!
our baby is getting so big!

I also wanted to document the fact that my child always falls asleep with her arms straight up in the air when she is not swaddled. I always laugh, because sometimes her palms are flat in the air like she is hold up the ceiling! :) I finally caught her in the act last night!


3 comments:

Nicole Scroggins said...

Oh my goodness too cute! She is growing fast!

Coldani Family said...

That is so funny!! I love the arms.

The Davis Family said...

She is getting so big-- she doesn't look like a premie @ all anymore :)