Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

How far we've come....


I just found this picture while organizing my photos on my computer and it quickly reminded me how far we've come in these 3 months. I already forget how small she was and how delicate her tiny body was. She has caught up quickly and continues to thrive. She is so amazing and does something new that reminds of this everyday! "Good work little Missy!" as my mother would say!! :)

3 comments:

The Kerns Family said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe she was ever so small. I'm so happy that both you and Gianna are doing so great now!!!!!! :)

Coldani Family said...

Its been a rough ride, but glad you have a beautiful girl to show for it.

Hope everyone is healthy in the new year, its been a busy few months for you.

Sara Parr said...

Love the sidebar picture of Gianna!! So pretty!