Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Nanny Pammy!!

We LOVE Pommy!!

This past week was saved by Nanny Pammy!! My mom came up on Sunday(3/1) and stayed with us all week while My Little Farm, our daycare, was closed. I had training for my job in San Ramon all week, so Mom, Gianna and myself packed up and moved into the Marriott for the week. It was wonderful to have them there at the end of the day and not have to be completely away from family the entire week. I was so grateful that my mom would take the time to do this for us and stay in a hotel all week with a 5 month old! They made several trips in the stroller to Target, Borders and Whole Foods and became well known guests with the Marriott staff. I think Gianna loved the special attention and I certainly loved our slumber parties every night! :)

Kandice&Dylan
This week Nanny Pammy continues her services over at my brother's house in Napa, as he is in New York for the week and Kandice welcomed the extra hands! Its so nice to have her!! I am not sure why she keeps telling people she is "not working" anymore, sure seems like she is working pretty hard as our family's traveling Nanny! Thank you Mom, you are the BEST and we are all so thankful to have you!!

Some Pictures from the week....

Sam and Lisa came over for dinner.....

Took a ride in the walker for the first time...

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

So great to see you all on Saturday! Nanny Pammy is in heaven with her second career! See you in a few weeks!

Kelli Bordessa said...

So fun to see how much Gianna has changed! I hope you're doing O.K. being back at work. Sounds like your mom is a lifesaver! Jarrid, I hope your arm heals quickly. I can't imagine doing the cow, daddy and husband thing with one arm! We miss you all and hope to see you soon.