Gianna is now 7 months old. The time has truly flown by and I cant believe she will be a big ONE year old soon...crazy really!! I understand now what parents have been saying forever...."they grow up so fast!" Life has a way of speeding up once a child comes into the picture, the days and weeks a so full now, I guess the time just escapes us. We are still continuously amazed each day by our little one. She is eating solids now and speeding around the house in her walker, she loves to follow us from room to room. She is also babbling a lot more now and we have many conversations about who knows what, but I cherish every word(scream and grunt). She is such a happy baby and we could not be happier as her parents! How could you not love this face?

Big Smiles!!

Dylan and Savannah having fun at the outlet mall...
Savannah and Gianna out to breakfast on Sunday...
Daddy and Gianna
Front porch is coming along...


No comments:
Post a Comment