Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July wedding weekend in San Diego....

We had a great time down south in San Diego. Gianna and I were gone for 6 days and it was a wonderful time. We drove with my parents to Carlsbad on Friday to enjoy the wedding celebrations of our dear family friend Morgen Scott. Our fathers were in the Marine Corps together and I grew up with Morgen and her two sisters. We were included in the rehearsal dinner on Friday night at their home in Encinitas, and the beach side wedding was on the 4th of July with fireworks all around!! It was a beautiful event, well besides the millions of mosquitoes that attacked us all at sun down, and I mean attacked, it was wild! Then on Sunday, Tiffani picked Gianna and I up in Carlsbad and we headed to Michelle's home in Canyon Lake. Gianna and I stayed with the Leathermans until Tuesday and then flew home. We enjoyed staying with Shelly and the boys so much, the kids were so sweet together. On Monday, Michelle's husband Jeff watched the boys and we went wine tasting in Temecula which was a real treat. G was able to visit her first wineries, so funny that it was not in Sonoma County!!

Parker and Carson Leatherman...they were so good with her!

Wine tasting in Temecula with Tiffani and Shelly!
the boys playing with G at Shelly's house
my Dad and his buddies at Morgen's Wedding

Morgen the beautiful bride!!!
All dressed up to attend her first wedding!
learned how to clap on the 4th!!
with Pommy and Papa at the pool!
Had so much fun in the water
rehearsal dinner... we are so matching!!
I love to make funny faces when I eat now.....

some video of her clapping for the first time, trying out my new Flip Video!

2 comments:

Nicole Scroggins said...

I LOVE the picture in her cute light blue dress!!! She is so adorable and growing up so fast!

Sara Parr said...

Jax! She looks so pretty in her party dress!