So, I have not done an update in awhile and I apologise. My Internet at home has been having some problems, so I have not been able to upload photos to the blog. Our lives have remained busy. We have been working on finishing the house, so I will post new pictures of the updates soon. Also, we just had a fun filled week with some very special visitors. On Saturday, September 5th, we welcomed the Halpins from South Carolina!! They came in for Gianna's Baptism, and stayed until Thursday. Parker Halpin is the newest addition to the Halpin family, and this was our first time meeting him. He is such a precious little boy. I had already forgotten how small Gianna once was, she is so busy now days it is hard to believe she ever was a small little bundle like Parker. We had such a great week with them in town. We celebrated Gianna's baptism, went wine tasting, and took little day trips out to Tomales Bay and Petaluma. Parker even joined Gianna at My Little Farm on the day we went out to the wineries. Angela has some great pictures that I will post once I get them.
Gianna has been up to some new things recently too. She is now in a full crawl. It only took one day to go from rocking back and forth to full blown crawling....it really does all happen so fast. She is now pulling up on things and I think she will be up standing soon. So the baby proofing begins!! fun times!
Gianna also got her first 2 teeth in the last 2 weeks. They are on the bottom row right up front and came in the same night..... she was in a bit of pain that night, a little fussy for a night but now she just runs her little tongue over them and grins!
Gianna Today.....
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Favorite Food: Avocado
- sleeps at night: 7 pm- 6:30am
- loves the bath and likes to splash a lot!
- loves to babble, newest noise: "bahbahbah"
- drinks out of a big girl cup, but can't hold it herself yet
- sucks on her toes
- Favorite Toy: wooden blocks and rings
- laughs when we laugh now
- loves to play with the drawer pulls on the entertainment center
- sits up in her crib now and pulls herself up to peer out!
No comments:
Post a Comment