Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meeting Miss Maryn....

This weekend while Daddy was away deer hunting Gianna and I took a trip to Turlock to meet Miss Maryn Honore, since her Daddy was also away deer hunting and left her Mommy all alone too!! Can you tell I am not a fan of the weekend long deer hunting trips? Anyways.....
Maryn is the newest addition to Camy and Brett Honore's growing family and she is a precious baby girl. Camy and I enjoyed some much needed girl time playing with our babies and spent the day and night relaxing and gabbing. Thank you so much for hosting us Camy, it was wonderful to have some quality time with each other and I know that our girls will have many special moments together as they grow up!!


Maryn and Gianna in their matching outfits....
Gianna enjoying the nice grass in their backyard...

1 comment:

Sara Parr said...

So cute. Wish I could have joined you, but I dont have a hunting husband! :) Maryn is growing up so fast! And I LOVE the one of Gianna on the grass with her arms up. She's like WARM WEATHER MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!