Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

our updated life....


Well, I am officially a stay at home Mom now. I am on week two of my new role, and it is fitting me quite well so far. Gianna and I are falling into our new routine and the adjustment has been surprisingly easy. My role drastically changed after P&G Pharma was sold to Warner Chilcot Pharmaceuticals in November, so the company decided to offer a round of voluntary
separation packages since the job was not the same job we were first hired to do. Myself and 6 others on my team took the package, and have not looked back. I feel as though a gift was handed to me... be paid to leave? OK!! sounds great! So here we are! And I think we are going to try this new occupation of MOM for awhile and see how I do!! :) So far so good!

And since the company car had to go too we purchased a new vehicle. A 2010 Toyota 4runner! This was a stressful two week hunt. We have concluded that car shopping is NO FUN! We were so confused by which vehicle was the best buy, the safest and would last with our family the longest. But the 4runner really seemed to be the best fit for our lifestyle. So we are pleased now to be done with that process, and love our choice.

here she is!!





1 comment:

Elisa said...

Love the new car and so excited to be a stay at home mom (well for 6 months at least) with you soon! :)