How did I forget this post? Jarrid ran a FULL marathon 2 weeks ago in Sacramento with David Lawrence (Katie's husband). They signed up back in May with full intentions of training together, but that really never happen. They went out a few times and ran 12 miles but that was it, and they still managed to run 18 miles straight and then run/walk the rest, finishing right at 5 hours! I was pretty impressed they did that well with little to no training! However, training does help with recovery I think, because Jarrid really could not walk properly for an entire week, and walking downstairs or sitting down were huge challenges, his poor muscles! But, he can say he did it and he says now "never again!", I am sure I will convince him to run another Half with me again at some point, but no more fulls for this family! haha!
 |
| G got a little sleepy waiting for daddy! |
We are very proud of you Daddy, good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment