 |
| Lisa and I after our spa day and makeup lesson! |
 |
| AXO girls at Marta's baby shower! |
This weekend was so fun and full of great friends! It started with dinner out in Petaluma at
Graziano's with friends on Friday night, which was complimented by some great Karaoke preformed by Johnny Knueppel! I never knew Pearl Jam could be so fun to sing! Then, on Saturday I headed to Davis for Marta's baby shower, she is my good friend and sorority sister, and is expecting a baby boy in March. So exciting! At the shower I was able to see so many girls I haven't seen in a long time, all of whom were in my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega! It was a wonderful day and so memorable to all be together again, we cant wait to plan a reunion with all our kids now! And then that brings us to today..... this was the icing on the cake. For Christmas Jarrid and Sam got Lisa and I gift certificates at
SenSpa in the Presidio. So we cashed in our Spa Day for today. The boys took Gianna on 3 hour adventure in San Francisco while we were primped and pampered. I enjoyed a relaxing massage and after we had our makeup done, which was a fun extra, and then we met the boys at
Burma Superstar for a late lunch! FABULOUS!! Another bonus was how beautiful it was in the city today, sunny and warm. This truly was a wonderful weekend and I feel so blessed to have so many special friends in our lives!
 |
| She loved her morning with the boys! |
 |
| taking her first stroll down haight street... |
 |
Roomies! Katie Phillips holding Collin Parr, Katie Lawrence, Sara Parr, me
|
2 comments:
A spa day sounds amazing right about now. You look gorgeous as always. Glad you had a fun weekend.
Okay, modcloth is my new eye candy. Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment