Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas time!!

We are enjoying this special time of year with two little kiddos.  We have to stay close to home this year, and were not running around like we normally are, but its actually been nice!  I am enjoying this "boring" lifestyle compared to what we have just been through.  Its been great to just be together and enjoy these two special children being a family of 4 for the first time.  Gianna is also really enjoying Christmas this year.  She loves singing Christmas carols and has managed to sing herself to sleep the past two nights, it is so sweet!!  I was able to get both of them in front of the tree this morning for a quick impromptu photo shoot, some turned pretty cute!!






2 comments:

Meghan said...

I am SO, SO happy to see both of your cuties enjoying the holidays with you at home! I have been thinking about you each day. It's incredible when God so faithfully answers our prayers. I hope you guys have a beautiful Christmas together.

Unknown said...

Love reading the blog so sweet. I have to say I LOVE the new blog pic of G and Davis (brother 4 sale so funny) So happy you guys are home for Santa!!