Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Davis- 2 months

Davis is 2 months old!!  It seems to be going so fast now!!  I want him to stay small and he is growing at a rapid pace.  He is already out of 3 month clothes and moving on to 6 month sizes.  His next appointment is on January 9th, I cant wait to see how much he weighs, he was 10 pounds at his 2 week appointment so I am guessing at least 13 pounds now!! He is smiling often and and laughing at us, he thinks we are pretty funny! ;) Especially his big sister! It is so special to see their relationship developing.  She really loves that he can interact with us now, and so do I.  We love this sweet boy, he is truly a joy, and I am really enjoying being a mother of 2 lovely children, they are such a blessing everyday!!  
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Gianna wanted to wear a sticker too!!

#1 and #2 ....haha

calm and cool

"look mommy, he's 2 and I am 1"

they are so cute!!!

No comments: