

OK, my Hubby has been working hard this week. I have to stay off my feet as much as possible (doctors orders) from here on out due to my lovely edema, so Jarrid has been doing the heaving lifting. We cleared out the guest room and Jarrid is redoing the molding around the floor, closet and windows. Her furniture arrived yesterday (see boxes) and some of her decor! We hung the chandelier, which I just love, I think it will give her room a fun vintage look. So furniture assembly and touch up painting will hopefully be completed in the up coming week. The fabric is a picture of her bedding, we are doing a nursery rhyme theme! I will add more photos as we get further along!


2 comments:
Looks lovely!!! Chandelier makes it!
Looks great Jackie, love the yellow and brown and the chandelier looks perfect!
Post a Comment