Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Bath Time!!





Yesterday Gianna had her first bath at home! She got to try out her Bath Bucket, it is suppose to simulate the mothers womb with its shape. But I think she is still a little too small for it, never the less she seemed to like it. After we were done she warmed in the sunlight with he tongue out! Pretty cute!!!

3 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Jax - that is such a great picture of you and Gianna! You look great!Your house looks so pretty in the morning sun - never been there in the morning!

Nicole Scroggins said...

Jackie- I can't get over how cute she is! You guys are such cute family!! Caden can't wait to meet Gianna someday soon! Let me know when you feel up for it!

Coldani Family said...

Jackie- I wondered how that bucket would work, seems to work great. Love the photos keep up the good work!