Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

GIANNA'S HOMECOMING!!

My bonnet was a little big!

I love my car seat!!
Now at home in my bassinette safe and sound!


Gianna was discharged yesterday from the NICU and took her first ride in her car seat!! We dressed her up in her little "take home" outfit, but the bonnet was a little big (see first pic) so she wore a knitted hat from great grandma Poppy for the ride home with her pretty smocked dress. She did great her first night home, we slept a little!! :) Every noise is concerning of course, so we were on high alert. She is settling in very well and we are so happy to have her home!!

3 comments:

David and Katie Lawrence said...

Precious! She looks so happy in her car seat and so comfy in her bassinette! I love how frequently you update :)

Sara Parr said...

I love the car seat one, makes me laugh out loud! She looks so precious in her bassinette! I can't wait to hold her!!!!!

Bobbie Paulson said...

What a little Princess...just adorable. I love the smocked dress and Poppy's little "beanie". Did Pommy do the smocking? Now that you have her at home you are really starting to feel like a family. Thanks for updating your blog so frequently, I love looking at your pictures. Give her a little kiss from Auntie Bobbie.