Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Nursery Progress Part 2...............












When your baby comes 7 weeks early you have to quickly get things done!!! Thank goodness I have a handy husband and brother and a mother who loves to paint and organize! We have turned an unfinished room into a lovely space in one week, all while spending 8 hrs a day at the hospital. Go team!!! :) We still have some details to complete, her rug is on order, and the shelving for over the changing table, but overall it looks great so far! My favorite part is the transfer over the crib, my Mom and I put that up and it was tedious, but the result was worth the time. Once we have all the pieces put together I will post another pic!

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing!! Can't wait to come see it in person! Nice work!

The Davis Family said...

It looks so cute Jax!!! May Gianna sleep soundly & peacefully in her beautiful room :)