Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Gianna!!




I just cant get enough!! She is truly precious!! She is doing well, settling in great and actually letting mom and dad get some sleep!! She has given us 2 four hour stretches the past 2 nights between feedings and we feel like new people!! thanks baby girl!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fine......

Coldani Family said...

Jackie she is darling and I never commented on the nursery but it looks great!! Nice work on the wall writing, I wanted to attempt that too. Email me how you did it if you have a chance.

Hope all is well!!

The Badger family said...

Jackie, Hey it is Tracy. I got your blog address from Angela. You need to send me your email so I can invite you to view my blog. Congrats!!!! I just heard about the baby. I am so glad that she is doing well and now home with her mom and dad where she belongs. She is so precious. I hope all is well. Lots of love. Miss you.
Tracy