Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 years ago......






I cannot believe it has already been THREE YEARS!! It has gone by very fast, but at the same time I feel like Jarrid and I have been together forever as we know each other so well! This year has certainly been the most memorable with the birth of our beautiful baby girl. She has already added so much joy and fullness to our relationship, showing us just how strong our bond truly is. It is so fun to look back at these pictures, and see that the special people who surrounded us three years ago are still a significant part of our lives. Thank you for your continued friendship and support, we love you all!

5 comments:

Coldani Family said...

You beat me to it!! I was just emailing you to tell you that I forgot to send your card!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Doing anything special tonight?

Sara Parr said...

Happy Anniversary! Love all THREE of you!!

The Davis Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Guys...it's Michelle Atkins(O'Bannon)congrats on the anniversay and even more...congrats on the arrival of baby Gianna...she's so beautiful. Our little guy arrived on 8.8.08, check out or blog at matkinsfamily.blogspot.com hope all is well and shoot me an e-mail when you get time. michelle.atkins@comcast.net

Sam Valtenbergs said...

Lookin' pretty hot in those pics, Jax... Well, Jezzy you look not half bad too, actually. In that tux, all dolled up, I think I could sing you a Conchords rendition of "You've Got It Going On".