Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mom makes it all better...

It seems no matter how old you get Mom always knows how to make everything better. I am so lucky to have two mothers who offer their love, support and time to make our recent chaotic world a better place. Grammy Sandy dropped everything to rush Jarrid to the hospital last week to meet me in the ER and took over the care of Baby G for 2 days!! We feel so lucky to have her living so close to us, she is willing to help at the drop of a hat and we don't know what we would do without her!! My Mom, aka Pommy, arrived on Thursday to assist with my recovery and it was just what I needed! She helped with laundry and cleaning which allowed me to just focus on Gianna and myself. I feel like I am on the mend this week and I know it is all due to the aid of these two very special women! Thank you so much, I love you both so much!!


I finally posted a pic of Pommy, I realized that even though she has made 3 trips up North to visit us I had not posted one picture of her with Gianna!! Here you go Mama!! :)

Also, on Friday night Sam and Lisa came over to check in on us and have dinner, it was a wonderful evening, we captured a couple of pictures of them with Gianna as well!

2 comments:

The Kerns Family said...

Gianna is getting so big! She looks so great Jax!!!

The Davis Family said...

so glad you are feeling better! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend & getting the kids together for the first time. Hopefully my munchkins won't break Gianna :)