Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Little Farm....

Packed up and ready for her first day!!  Meet Julie, our new friend!


Gianna's new friends and this is Julie's granddaughter "Frankie" checking out the new baby!!


She sleeps in this cool hammock!! its from New Zealand! I love it!!


This is my first week back to work, and so far so good.  Well.......I was a wreck Sunday night, I think the anticipation was the worst part for me, I was so worried.  But, Monday and today went surprisingly very well!  I think what has made all the difference in the world is the wonderful daycare we found called My Little Farm.  They have a website you can check out if you would like at www.mylittlefarm.com .  It is a special place owned by Julie and Dick Meyer....four spacious acres, lots of fun farm animals and organic fruits and veggies which they use to make baby food with!!  PERFECT!! Julie also raises dogs for Canine Companions, so that is how we first made our connection, and it has been an instant bond ever since.  I am so comfortable leaving Gianna with her and her husband and it has made going back to work far less overwhelming!  These are some pictures that Julie took on Gianna's first day at My Little Farm!! 

3 comments:

Sam Valtenbergs said...

I can't believe you guys bought a hammock from New Zealand, of all places. New Zealanders are notoriously shady people, I wouldn't be trusting my baby's safety to anything made in New Zealand.

Bordessa Family said...

Oh Sam, I know you Aussies are insecure about the those amazingly talented Kiwis, its ok, you have many skills to be proud of!! :)

Nicole Scroggins said...

I am so glad you found a place that you love! It sounds wonderful!