Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A SLO week....

This past week was spent in Nipomo with my parents! It was a GREAT week!! We enjoyed spending everyday with newly retired Pommy(my mom). We went on walks and out to lunch and just enjoyed each other's company. Gianna loved all the attention and I loved the extra hands! :) Thank you Pommy and Papa for hosting us all !!




We went to lunch with Oody and Grandad, took baths in the big tub, and had lots of fun floor time with Pommy!



We visited Hearst Castle and the Elephant Seals in San Simeon....
(those are all seals on the beach!!)


On Friday, Jena, Katie and Rachelle came to visit. We had a great weekend, wine tasting in Los Olivos and hanging out in downtown SLO. Baby G even made her first trip to Firestone's, we captured a pic of her with the fries!! Rachelle and I took a picture in front of our old house on Bouchon, loved that place!!! Gianna and I drove home with Jena and Katie, Gianna did great and I think she loved her road trip with the girls!






































2 comments:

Nicole Scroggins said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing!! I love the bath pic :) She's adorable!

I miss those fries!

Sara Parr said...

Love G's smile in the picture with Oody...hilarious!