Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 months old....


Today Gianna had her first "real" photo shoot at Sears, kind of a tradition I guess. I felt like I had to take her and do the whole portrait shots thing. Though I had to put my foot down when they tried to bring out angel wings and a boa, I am not that Ghetto!! :) She did great, but did not give us too many of her cute smiles, we caught a few but she was just observing the whole process so intently! The photographer said "wow, she is a serious baby!!" Not normally, but she really was soaking it all in I think. I will post more once we gift them to the relatives, but I thought I would post one to commemorate her 4 month b-day on Sunday!! Gianna now weighs 13 pounds 10 ounces and is almost 24 inches long. She has come a long way since her birth, and we are so proud of her!!


No comments: