St. Patty's Day outfit
Gianna is already 6 months old!! I just cant believe it. We had her appointment on Monday and they no longer are adjusting her for size and weight. She is now 16 pounds and 26 inches long. She is in the 50% for Height and Weight and 75% for Head size!! I guess she has a big brain! :) We were very happy to hear that she average size for a 6 month old even though she was born so early. She is continuing to impress us everyday and we are so proud of her growth. Here are some fun pictures from the past two weeks, including her St. Patrick's Day outfit that I failed to post last week, she was a McCutie!






2 comments:
Such cute pics with Julie!
She so cute! Caden has a big head too! We just got Sophie the giraffe the other day... Does G have any teeth yet?
Post a Comment