Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Progress.....


front side, we will have a deck here with new front entrance....
back of house, we will have a deck and back patio here....
side view
Cute baby pic!!
Well, I never thought I would get to post another remodel picture......we have been at a stand still for almost 4 months.  OUCH!! But yesterday, we started again and there is FINALLY something to post!! YAY!! So here you go, we have walls, they are here right now framing the windows and constructing the roof, so I promise we are not going to live in this box with no windows.  I will post more tomorrow!!  So exciting!  Oh and a cute pic here of Gianna after her bath last night.

2 comments:

Sara Parr said...

Wow, looking GOOD! That is going to be SO NICE!

Coldani Family said...

so exciting!