Easter hat from Camy

pretty Easter dress!
First Easter basket
with Mommy..
hanging out with Charlie
Cousin Charlie (just 2 weeks apart)
Cousin Lauren
Cousin Cassidy
Happy Easter!! Gianna had a great first Easter. We spent the day at Jarrid's parents house full of family and fun. I put together an Easter basket for her with teething rings, a bib, a bow and a bunny!! lots of B's there! and she received several gifts from grandparents and great grandparents, so the Easter Bunny was quite busy around here!! :) She wore a pretty Easter dress handmade by a dear family friend, Janet Polder, it was so pretty on her and fit her just perfectly. Gianna has had a few firsts over the weekend too, we tried rice cereal for the first time, she held her bottle and fed herself for the first time and she is now rolling from her tummy to her back all the time. I have some more pictures to post later of these new activities! :)


2 comments:
Gianna is so cute!!!! I love all of her smiles!!!
Holy moly-- Gianna & Cassidy looks SO MUCH alike!!! :)
Post a Comment