Those are so cute! Sears does such a great job for 1/2 the price! Of course, they have a pretty easy model to work with as far as getting cute pics goes!
What a cutie Gianna is. I think the crazy noises and sounds the photographers make make the kids a little nervous. I am really into bows and love the yellow bow she is wearing. Do you happen to know where you got it? I'm always looking for new places to get bows. We hope you are doing well! Maybe the next time you are visiting we can catch up. Ashley
2 comments:
Those are so cute! Sears does such a great job for 1/2 the price! Of course, they have a pretty easy model to work with as far as getting cute pics goes!
What a cutie Gianna is. I think the crazy noises and sounds the photographers make make the kids a little nervous. I am really into bows and love the yellow bow she is wearing. Do you happen to know where you got it? I'm always looking for new places to get bows. We hope you are doing well! Maybe the next time you are visiting we can catch up.
Ashley
Post a Comment