A cute new picture of our visit to see Danielle and Grace, it is so fun to get together with them!!

weight: 20 pounds 4 ounces (50%)
height: 29.5" (50%)
head: 18.5" (50%)
My average baby!! :) at our last appointment the doctor asked if anyone in the family was not tall?? We may have a petite little girl on my hands!! cute!
Walking: we are so close!! She lets go of things and stands on her own but she has not moved forward yet.
Talking: Gianna is very vocal. She babbles all day long. Julie, her daycare provider, thinks G may be a Director or an Auctioner! She loves to point and "talk at" everyone all day long!! so funny!
Words: She now says bye, daddy, mmm,mmm (i think thats mama!!) hi, and ya!
Food: Gianna loves food, she will eat anything, but her recent favorites are carrots, dried apple rings and chicken sausage.
Activities: Gianna still loves balls and her blocks, she will play catch with herself all around the house. She throws the ball or block out in front of her and then crawls to it, then again and again.... she will do this for an hour!! She also loves her magnet "farmer tad" on the fridge that sings to her. She will push the buttons and then dance to the song. She loves music and dancing. We watch Yo Gabba Gabba (great show by the way) its on the Sprout channel and she laughs and dances like crazy. I really need to video this!!
Sleep: Still a great sleeper. Bedtime at 7:30pm up at 6:30 0r 7am. Naps in the morning 9am-11am and then another nap at around 2pm for an hour or so.
Gianna is just a joy to be around. She has a wonderful personality and really is a great baby, she makes it look so easy!! She loves people and everywhere we go she just seems to charm the room, it is so fun to see her interact with others.
Ok, on another note..... here is my new artificial tree I bought at Costco last night. I have never had a fake tree but, now that we have vaulted cielings, we needed a bigger tree of course. So I went with the 9 ft artificial tree. I think it looks great, I just need to "fluff" and postion all the branches and then I can start decorating!! I have never had a tree up a month before Christmas, but it was just too easy!


No comments:
Post a Comment