Some updates on the house have been requested so here are the latest pictures of "our project!"
Our new front porch and entrance, just starting to grade the front yard...
the living room looking into the kitchen...
from the kitchen looking towards the living room...
same view, now with my host Gianna!
our new bedroom...
our new master bath...
the new dining room and front door...
dining room...
just added the window seats and mantel, rock work on the
fireplace is the next project!


4 comments:
I love your house. It is beautiful . I would kill for your bathtub! I hope all is well.
Wow! It looks gorgeous! Love the master bath!!!
JAX!!!! Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all of it!! So happy for you!!
The house looks incredible. You've done an amazing job. I give you so much credit for living through the construction. What a life that must have been. Congrats... enjoy!!
Post a Comment