Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gianna's 2nd Halloween!!

Well the camera is back, and here are Gianna's Halloween pictures from our trip to Nipomo. Jarrid arrived home from his big adventure last night and had a wonderful trip. They caught a lot of fish such as Wahoo and Trigger Fish and saw Tuna and Marlins while diving. They were in the water all day everyday for an entire week and even though they did not get their "Big Kill" they had a great time! I was hoping to post some pictures from his trip on here but the guy who had the "nice" camera and took all the pictures had his camera stolen their last night in Mexico, so we unfortunately have nothing but a few underwater pics from Jarrid's disposable camera to show for their trip, so sad!! :( Anyways, we are happy to have Daddy home again!


our little monkey!

hey, I cant see with this thing on....
I have a tail!!

she found her reflection in the oven, and loved it!


2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

1st Halloween???
Isn't this her 2nd???? :)

Unknown said...

good point!! oops!!