

We had a great Halloween Weekend in Nipomo with my family. We all drove down on Friday night and Gianna and I returned home tonight without Daddy. Jarrid left Monday morning for a week long Spear Fishing trip in Mexico, lucky guy!! He and 2 friends are free diving for tuna off the coast of Puerto Vallarta for a week. They are having a great trip so far, but no BIG catches yet. We had a great visit with my family and I swear I took some pictures of Gianna's first Halloween, but Jarrid took the camera with him so pictures will have to come later, hopefully along with a 300 pound tuna photo from Jarrid!! :)
so until then... here is a picture of Gianna from last year at Halloween along with a current one...quite a big change!!
1 comment:
Did Poppy make that beautiful outfit?
Post a Comment