June has been a fun month! We had a very nice Father's Day yesterday on Tomales Bay. We have good friends who have a family cabin on their property near Inverness and they graciously included us in their celebration this year. The weather was perfect, warm and sunny. We enjoyed a great BBQ and time outside with friends. This month we have been spending a lot of time outdoors because the weather has been so nice. I introduced Gianna to sidewalk chalk, so that has been lots of fun. Also, this month we went to Erik Honore's wedding in Hilmar. It was a beautiful wedding at the Honore's home. We had a great time and caught up with many old friends from college. This month was also a sad month as we said GOODBYE to Paul and Hilary Zimmerman. They moved to Wisconsin this month, and we went down to Pt. Reyes last Sunday to say goodbye as they packed up their house. I will have to get a few more pics from Hilary but the one I posted here is Gianna enjoying Kennedy's Bumbo seat, she thought it was SO fun to sit in it, I guess she misses hers?? It was sad to say goodbye, but they have trips scheduled back here in July and September, so I guess we will look forward to those!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment