Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Palm Springs weekend with the girls!!

I just returned from another GREAT birthday celebration!! Turning 30 has been pretty fun so far, the celebrations don't stop!!! This past weekend I headed to Palm Springs with 8 of my close girlfriends from high school, THE GFL CREW, we used to call ourselves in high school! hahaha! We all have birthdays within 6 weeks of each other April-May. So we always said that when we turn 30 we would try and do something fun and sure enough we pulled it off!! We were so excited that the date worked for all of us and no one was pregnant or about to have a baby, pretty amazing. Anyways, we had a great time together soaking up the desert sun by the pool and catching up on our lives since high school, and of course reminiscing about "old" times!! We rented a private house which worked out perfect because we could be by the pool all day and escape to the house to get a break from the sun and refresh our cocktails easily without missing out!! I had so much fun and feel so lucky to still be close to a group a girls who have known me for so long!! We truly caught up right where we left off 11 years ago. Thanks GFL Crew for a wonderful weekend!!

I was able to leave Gianna with Pommy and Papa in Nipomo for the weekend, which I know she loved as much as them. It is so nice that Pommy is retired now, we love spending more time with her!! Gianna and I drove down on Wednesday last week and returned yesterday so we had a nice visit with my family as well!









No comments: