Thank you....
Hi there,
Some of you know the recent news that Jarrid and I miscarried this month losing not one, but two little ones. First we were told that we had a "blighted ovum," basically an empty sack, measuring 5 weeks. We waited for it to pass on its own and when it didn't we went back in for another ultrasound. During that visit they found 2 sacks and one had a heartbeat!! We were shocked to say the least. We carried that one for 8 weeks and then unfortunately lost it on Monday. We have had a very rough week as we try to deal with the emotional and physical pain miscarriage brings. But, although its been the hardest week of my life I have been so amazed by the amount of love and support we have received from family and friends, and I feel the need to THANK YOU for your strength. This process has been quite a roller coaster of emotions and having such a solid, strong support group has truly made it bearable. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
xoxo
Jackie and Jarrid
1 comment:
Oh Jacquelyn, I am so sad for you and Jarrid. Miscarriages are so traumatic for everyone in the family. I hope you are recovering both physically and emotionally. You are fortunate to have such supportive families on both sides. My love to all three of you.
Post a Comment