Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bye Bye Puppies....

We said goodbye to the puppies on Monday as they were turned into CCI to be raised by individuals across the nation with the hope that they will help a child or adult in need of assistance one day!!

(Savannah saying goodbye to her favorite, Ojai!)


We did find out that Oreily and Ojai will be raised by best friends in Las Vegas, New Mexico and they have a Blog too
(http://apuppytolove.blogspot.com/) so we can all watch them grow up!! We also talked with Ozzie's puppy raiser in Illinois, so I am sure we will get some updates about him as well. We are not sure where they others ended up, but I am sure they are all going to be well loved and trained to be the very best!! it was sad to say goodbye, but as you can see they have all grown quite large, and seven 9 week old puppies is a lot of work, so I think we were all a little happy to see them move on to their individual homes. And I am sure Yvette was happy too!! :)


The girls had fun exploring CCI....














No comments: