Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

South Carolina....

I heart South Carolina !!! I had an amazing visit with Angela and her family. It was relaxing, fun and memorable. We had a great day and night "baby free" on Friday, and enjoyed our time together downtown Greenville. Then, we spent some time on "The Farm" meeting all her lovely friends and neighbors and then finally we celebrated Parker's Baptism on Lake Keowee where Angela's parents live. We sure got it all in!! I cant wait to go back next year. South Carolina is such a family oriented area, and I am so excited to show Gianna and Jarrid!! Thank you Angela and Patrick for being the best hosts ever!
Here are some fun pictures!





Her lovely neighborhood, pool and home...
Backyard with screened in porch


Tubbing on Lake Keowee
Their boat
The Reserve, at the pool
Downtown Greenville
Margarita in Greer
dinner location- High Cotton, Greenville
The Falls, downtown Greenville
downtown
Our big girls night out
Avi and Adrian now live in Greenville too!!! So I even got to see them, so great!!
Adrian, my brother from another mother!!
Ange and Jax at Blue Martini
Baptism morning at The Reserve Chapel
Drew, Angela's "little'' brother and I are the Godparents
My handsome Godson, Parker Andrew Halpin
The Pastor in his adorable seer sucker suit, so very Southern!
My buddy and me
The Halpin's
My second family!! Love you all!!
Parker being a cutie as always...
all tuckered out after his big morning at church!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Aww, I'm so glad you found my blog.. and now I'm going to add YOURS to my list! Your family is so sweet and you look so happy. I can't wait to backtrack and catch up on here and see what all you've been up to.