Sara Parr (my roommate and sorority sister from College) with her husband Jeff, gave birth to their firstborn son on Friday, November 26th in San Francisco. So, on Saturday Katie Lawrence, Katie Phillips (also roommates and sorority sisters!) and I went down to the city to meet Collin Parker Parr. He is absolutely precious, and perfect in every way! Mommy, Daddy and Baby are all doing very well now back in their new home in Alamo. It was a very emotional experience for me. I had not been back to CPMC(hospital in SF) since my ordeal when Gianna was born 2 years ago, and I found myself very teary eyed, and nauseous (ha!) when I stepped off the elevator onto the 4th floor where we had stayed for 8 days. Same lighting, same smell, and it all flooded back FAST! But, it was also emotional because Sara is an extremely close, dear friend of mine, and visiting with her and sharing the joy of such a memorable day in her life truly touched me. Thank you Sara and Jeff for letting us share that special day with you! Love you all!!
 |
| Collin Parker Parr |
 |
| Katie Phillips and Collin |
 |
| me and Collin |
 |
| Katie Lawrence and Collin |
 |
| The Parr's and their favorite nurse, "Golden Tiger!" |
 |
| AXO -Love in the Bond!! |
1 comment:
Love you Jax :) So glad you girls came to visit - thanks for making the trek - means a lot! xoxo
Post a Comment