On November 19th, Jarrid and I celebrated 5 years of wedded bliss!!! I forgot to do a post last week and commemorate our milestone... So here it is! We had a pretty low key weekend as the weather was really bad on Friday and Saturday, so we just stayed close to home and cooked dinner and watched movies with Gianna! It was actually a perfect weekend, we just relaxed and took the time to appreciate the simple things. On Sunday we escaped for a few hours and went on a long run together and had a quiet lunch out just the two of us, so that was nice. I love our marriage for many reasons but one of my favorite parts is the fact that we are such good friends and we truly enjoy each other's company. We laugh all the time and love being silly together, and that is really what makes the days together so special. I love you Jarrid so much, thank you for being such a devoted, loving and handsome husband and father! You are the love of my life!
 |
| this April in Australia, this is where we truly celebrated our Anniversary! |
 |
| 2002, Cal Poly! |
 |
| 2007, Hilton Head SC |
 |
November 19th, 2005
Silverado Resort, Napa |
 |
| Gianna's Birthday- September 25, 2008 |
 |
| Dinner with friends here at home, 2009 |
2 comments:
I love you too. Jarrid
Time does fly, doesn't it?! Congratulations to you two... here's to many more! XO
Post a Comment