So here we go again! Its time to conquer the outside of our house this year! These past two weeks Jarrid has been taking down the old barn next to our house, literally board by board. Some of the old redwood was worth saving and we hope to reuse it somewhere, I love old wood pieces, especially those with such rich history. The rest was burned, which Jarrid throughly enjoyed, he loves the opportunity to light up a burn pile! So now that its almost all cleared away we will start grading the area and then build a new garage and shop for the dairy. I cant wait to have a place to park a car indoors and have additional storage for all the many things we have piled in our basement today. Maybe one day our basement will have a more useful purpose like an office, guest room or play room, that would sure be nice!! This year we hope to complete many projects outside including our deck, cement work, and a garage!! It will surely be another exciting journey of remodeling around here... I really want that magic wand I dream about!! :)
 |
| all the outside boards were removed one at a time! |
 |
| collapsed the roof |
 |
| where we are today! almost finished! |
No comments:
Post a Comment