Today Gianna is sick with an ear infection; we have only had one other in her short life so I guess that is pretty good. Being back in daycare and in the heart of cold and flu season hasn't helped us! So, I am home today and thought I would update the Blog!
Gianna has found a new love of Dress Up! On Halloween she wanted nothing to do with costumes, and I thought, "all little girls like dress up, right?!?!" Well, now she does! The other night we rearranged her room to get it ready for her Big Girl Bed, and we added a CD player for her to listen to her music and dance. I now find her in her room by herself all the time dancing and singing to her music, it is too cute! On this particular night she really wanted to dress up and then walk out to the Living Room to show daddy her “costume.” She had so much fun picking out different items to try on. I really see her developing very quickly into a little girl, no longer my baby.
She is more and more independent and learning so fast. She talks all the time now and loves to say her letters. She knows all the letters of the alphabet now and can count to 14 with no help. When we drive she reads letters off signs, buses and anything we pass! She loves to color and draw, and still plays so well by herself. She still loves to sing, “Wheels on the bus” is a constant in our house! She is always adding new things to the bus… a cow, a baby etc…
She talks a lot about poo poo, and pee pee, and goes on the potty sometimes, but has not totally embraced it, nor does she seem interested in doing so just yet. So I am still supporting Huggies Size 5 for a bit longer! She is still obsessed with the MOON, maybe she will be an astronaut. She manages to find a moon everywhere, in a book, on a sign, on a menu, in a store, seriously it’s funny! Gianna is a true delight I enjoy her company so much, she makes me laugh and opens my eyes, she is so interested in the world around her. One day I may have a challenging child but for now I will relish in the fact that I have the sweetest girl in the world! Well, at least from how I see it! haha!
| dancing to her music |
| this was her costume at Halloween that she refused! |
| quite the look! |
| showing Care Bear how to draw! |


1 comment:
So cute! Giada loves that too - cant wait to get the girls together again. And tell Jarrid nice work on the barn, what a big project. Miss you this weekend!! xo!
Post a Comment