We got a new camera so me (Jarrid) and Gianna went for a ride on the 4-wheeler to change the field that the cows were grazing in and we brought the camera along. Mommy wasn't feeling well she has the flu, so she appreciated the break.
Hi Jarrid and Jackie! Jarrid, I had to post because I was just loving the fact that Gianna is still in her pj's in her photo shoot- such a classic daddy move!! I hope all is well with you and your family! -Berry
3 comments:
Go Uncle Dudu!! So impressed that you even updated the blog with your pics :) Hope mommy feels better soon!
Hi Jarrid and Jackie!
Jarrid, I had to post because I was just loving the fact that Gianna is still in her pj's in her photo shoot- such a classic daddy move!!
I hope all is well with you and your family!
-Berry
Very nice Jeezy...
Post a Comment