Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

BIG Girl Bed!!

We transitioned Gianna into her BIG Girl Bed this weekend!  She is loving it!  We started with a nap on Saturday and she had no problems, and has actually been sleeping in all weekend because she loves staying in her bed!  I purchased a her comforter, shams and yellow flannel sheets from Target and then got a few coordinating items( pillows, blanket and dust ruffle) online from CoCaLo .  It was much more affordable this way! I still need to get a picture for over her head board but other than that we are all set!  Gianna's crib turned into this full size bed, and it was really simple to put together and looks great, I am really pleased with how it turned out, and of course most pleased with the fact that she is sleeping so well in it! :)
My Big Girl!!



I love these new patterns for her room!  We have a matching
dust ruffle on the way too!

There is a slight gap between the bed and the wall so we had to get creative with filling the space - for now we have her crib mattress there and the crib side rail covered with her old crib quilt... problem solved!

this is where I find her playing now all the time, she LOVES her new special place!

No comments: