Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank Goodness for Grammys and Pommys

The month of May has been unusually busy for us!!  I could not have made it through this month without Grammy (Jarrids Mom) and Pommy (my Mom).  Grammy watches Gianna every Friday, I love those days because it is so nice to know Gianna is close to home and with family.  Grammy also comes to our rescue whenever we are in a pinch, she is just a phone call away and is always eager to help!  Thank you Grammy for always having our backs!!
I arrived home from Wisconsin on Monday the 9th and on the 10th I left for a dental convention in Anaheim.  First, G and I drove to Nipomo so Gianna could stay with my parents while I was away.  Then I flew from SLO to LA.  I was in Anaheim until Saturday spending my birthday and Jarrid's birthday away from home.  My co-workers did do a very nice job of making a very special evening for me at Cheesecake Factory though, so that helped!!  On Sunday, Gianna, Pommy and I headed back north to Valley Ford.  Pommy came with us because the following week My Little Farm (our daycare) was closed so she traveled home with us to help for the week. And what a help she was!!  Pommy did our laundry, cleaned our house, and cared for Gianna all week, her being here was a huge stress release for me.  It was the best feeling to come home each day to a happy toddler, a tidy home and my mommy waiting for me!  I truly love having her here, we are such good friends, and really enjoy our time together.  She could not have given me a better birthday gift!!  Thank you Pommy for all you do! 

When Pommy is here things look like this....
everyday Gianna's bed is made!

and my guest room looks like this...

 my table was always picture perfect

and my bed was always made

and my hamper was always empty!!!!
sure wish I could keep it like that!!!

1 comment:

Sara Parr said...

Nothing better than "It was the best feeling to come home each day to a happy toddler, a tidy home and my mommy waiting for me! "

Our poor husbands, haha