Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Boy Bordessa!!!

Today we found out that Baby Bordessa #2 is a BOY!!  We are so excited, I think it will be so fun to have one of each!  And Gianna was with us at the appointment and she is thrilled about "baby brother"!!  This pregnancy has been so different from Gianna since day one, so I did have a feeling it may be a boy, but that was just a guess, it was great to find out for sure today.  Now I can start thinking of names and planning, fun times! Here are some pics from today's appointment......
The technician said "if this is not a boy come back to see me, I should be fired!! "
 She said it was very obvious!! ha!!



love this one!

a little smile for the camera!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Woo hoo! What a huge joy. One of each could not be luckier. Have fun with all the planning!