Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Girls Weekend in Santa Ynez!

Michelle, Christy, Jackie, Lindsey, Jax, Tiffani, Katie, Erin
     
 
We had a great girls weekend in Santa Ynez two weeks ago!  It rained on us, but we made the best of it and enjoyed wine tasting and exploring the Santa Ynez Valley. Los Olivos is a great little town with plenty of tasting rooms and great restaurants, we were in heaven! This group of girls are friends I have had since High School, and each year we try to do something together and so far each year its been a great success.  This year we were missing one, as Angela was unable to make the trip from SC, we missed you Ange!!  We found a great house on VRBO and enjoyed cooking dinners together and catching up until 3am just like we used to do in High School.  So much fun!  To top it off the girls even threw me a surprise baby shower, I was honestly shocked! I had no idea and was in tears.  They sent Christy and I to the store to get some items for dinner that we had forgot, and when we returned the house was transformed into a lovely shower.  Decorations, gifts, cake and even games.  We were all in our PJs which made it one of the best showers I have ever been to!!  Thank you ladies for celebrating our new baby in such a special way, I will never forget it!  Santa Ynez is a great get away and I would highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a nice escape for the weekend, I certainly plan on doing it again one day!

our beautiful backyard for the weekend, too bad it rained!

gorgeous setting!

our tradition at the end of each trip! :)

baby shower for baby bordessa!
 Here are more pics on Shutterfly, just click view album:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcNWzFs4ZNGLlo&emid=shareprintviewer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharview

No comments: