I found a few pictures on my camera that I have not posted, so this is just a housekeeping update!
Gianna has such a fun imagination, in these first couple pics she made a "boat" out of the laundry basket and told me she was a pirate! She loves pirates, she is actually dressing up as one for Halloween, so fun!!
 |
| playing Pirate in her "boat" |
 |
| setting sail! |
 |
| last week of swim, practicing arms |
 |
| waiting for their certificates! she passed to the next level! |
 |
| looking so big, a true 3 year old now! |
 |
and here's me, 35 weeks!! taken this morning before work, Jarrid said we needed a belly shot!
Yes, I know I carry high, I have no torso remember, I am all legs, so really no place to go but out. I cant tell you how many people tell me I am having a girl. I always say, "you think this is high you should have seen me with my girl, I really couldn't breath! " Wish I had a picture to compare with this one, but Gianna was already 2 weeks old at this point! Crazy! |
 |
| Gianna playing in the baby's Miyo hammock!! these things are awesome! |
1 comment:
Ha! I was looking at the post above and thinking the same thing about that cute little belly of yours. You do carry high and oh my, pregnancy suits you well. You always look gorgeous even at the very end of pregnancy! Hope these last few weeks treat you well.
Post a Comment