Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin patch time!

We have been enjoying the pumpkin patches this year! Gianna asks everyday if she can go to the pumpkin patch.  We have visited 4 locations, and they all have been so fun!  We even took a field trip with her Preschool to one.  So I am pretty sure she is going to be confused next month when the pumpkin patches all close.  But by then we will have a new baby brother to distract her and then its Christmas, so I dont think she will have much time to notice!! ha!

We are 8 days away from Baby Boy Bordessa's arrival, and we are all so excited!  What a different experience this has been from my pregnancy with Gianna.  We know exactly when he is coming and he will be full term,  I feel like I am having a baby for the first time, its kinda crazy!  I think I am ready though.  I am all buttoned up at work and officially on Maternity Leave as of last Monday and I have 5 months off, I am so excited!  His clothes are washed and put away, the diaper bag is ready, the car seat is all set, so there's not much left to do but have a baby!!! The c-section is scheduled for 11/1/11 at 7:45am.  A lucky birth date I guess.  I had to choose from 10/31 or 11/1, so I went with 11/1.  So please send some positive vibes our way next Tuesday morning!  Thanks! 

Keep you all posted as we get closer if anything chages! Have a wonderful week!

Gianna picked out a baby pumpkin for baby brother!


So excited for Baby Brother to come out!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! And big sister G is precious!!! I'll be thinking about you and praying on the 1st!

-H said...

You look awesome!!! We can't wait to hear the good news and meet your new little man!