So, time is really flying now!! He is 3 months old! How did this happen? I guess we've had a lot going on, to say the least! Ha! Davis is doing great, and enjoying more AWAKE time. He loves to laugh at his sister, and smile at us! I truly cant get enough of this sweet little boy. He has great head control now and is trying desperately to sit up already, he is so strong. He is still a great nurser even though I got mastitis again last week!! We pushed through that and now I am just fine! Davis is sleeping well, down for the night around 9pm and then wakes again around 2:30am and then again at 5am, and up for the day at 8am most days. I can certainly handle that schedule! We moved him into his own room last week, and he is doing great in his crib. Gianna spent one night in her new big girl room and immediately demanded to have her old bed back in Baby Davis's room, she insisted that she wanted to sleep with him!! So since her old bed was the converted crib we just placed her box spring and mattress on some foam blocks and she is back in the same room as Davis. She loves her little nest and its working out great so far, we may end up with bunk beds one day. Thank goodness shes such a sound sleeper, Davis never wakes her. Every morning she tip toes out of their room closing the door quietly behind her, since she is up around 7am usually before him, then comes to wake me, reporting that Baby Davis is still sleeping. Its so adorable how much she cares for him!!
Every stage seems to be coming faster this time. Although Gianna was premature and that is never good, it was sorta nice having a little baby for a long time. Davis has grown out of all his 3 month gear and is quickly filling in his 6 month attire. I get sad every time I pack up his clothes, as I am pretty sure we are done having kids! :( I keep saying if they really fell from a stork in the sky, I would be all for having one more. But pregnancy and me really don't mix, and the thought of being pregnant again scares me!! So we will see, but I think one boy...one girl... that's pretty awesome, and count our blessings!


1 comment:
He's such a sweet little guy! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment