Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Davis- 4 months

Well, he is 4 months old now, which is sad, because that means I only have this month and its back to work for me!!  My first day back is March 28th!!  It is rapidly approaching, so I am trying to squeeze in as much quality time as I can this month!! 

Today, Davis had his 4 month check up with a couple of shots and "boy!" has he grown.  Davis now weighs 17.2 pounds and is 27.5 inches long!  It wasn't just my imagination, he's off the charts!  He's going to be a brute, I guess he will have no problem helping Daddy on the farm one day!  

This month he is doing better at rolling to one side and has just started to show interest in the Jumparoo thingy.  His head control is really great and he does little sit ups on the floor, I think he really just wants to be mobile! He attempts to scoot around on his back and if I leave him on his floor gym he can get himself off that and then some, pretty funny.  He is ready to run around with Gianna, he cant wait!  He drools like crazy and constantly has his hands in his mouth, but no teeth yet.  He is still a great eater, clearly.. Ha!  And since being sick we are finally getting back to a better sleep routine.  Around 7pm is when he goes down and then usually he lasts until 3 or 4am waking for a quick feeding then back down until 7am.  But, when we got sick it kinda threw it all off and I get the occasional 12 am wake up, no fun!  I cant really complain though, hes been sleeping through the night for a long time! He has also found his voice this month, letting out little squeals of excitement and giggling a lot, its super adorable.  He is a happy guy, all smiles, we love to see him laugh!





Gianna is doing great as well!  This past week we had her final UCSF appointment!  Everything checked out great, heart and kidneys!  The doctors reactions were as elated as ours, they said "Wow! its like it never happened!" That's what we like to hear, so amazing when you think of it!!  She's our little wonder child!!
sweet girl in the morning time!

No comments: